Red River Credit Union is proud to serve:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in our service area*.
- Relatives of current member-owners.
- Volunteers in the community (counties listed below).
- Organizations of persons who qualify using any of the above criteria.
*Texas counties include: Bowie, Camp, Cass, Delta, Franklin, Harrison, Hopkins, Hunt, Lamar, Marion, Morris, Red River, and Titus
*Arkansas counties include: Clark, Garland, Hempstead, Hot Spring, Howard, Lafayette, Little River, Miller, Nevada, Pike, and Sevier
Type of Accounts
- Share Certificate
- Specialty Accounts
- Minor Savings
- Retirement Accounts
- Teen Savings & Checking
- Health Savings & Checking
Benefits of being a Member-Owner
- Low or no minimum balances to maintain accounts
- Better rates of return on savings accounts and share certificates
- Lower APR on most loan types
- Dividends are paid to members, not shareholders
- Deposited funds insured up to $250,000 by the US Government
- Decisions are made by members not by investors